St. Patrick’s Day Mind Dump
It’s time for a special St. Patrick’s Day edition of Monday Mind Dump. Here we go:
- The Green Gestapo were out in full force yesterday – “Seriously people, I’m not wearing green. No need to draw blood.”
- I really missed my wife this weekend.
- Can’t wait for Saturday’s Kinetic Worship release concert (keep tickets at www.kineticworship.com) and to see my good friend Jon McCallon who coming to town from Louisville.
- The new gorilla cage inspired tire swing is no joke. I wonder wish kid will be the first to the ER. (thanks for keeping me redneck Justin Evans – the neighbors love it)
- I think more preachers should talk about hell. We easily forget that the stakes are so high.
- Laura Mulholland and Lori Jackson stepped up during backstage service in a huge way yesterday. Thanks for taking one for the team. You guys are fantastic.
- Neighbor Mugging is happening across Charlotte this week. We still have about 280 mugs to go and one more week to make it happen.