Yesterday was a fantastic day!
I still have no idea how many people actually came. But after talking with Rick Weems today, it’s official, we were packed in! The atmosphere Sunday was electric! Rick said that a group of about 6 people arrived about 10 minutes late and had to split into 3 groups of 2 just to find a seat. Can you believe that it’s May and we are this packed in? May and June are tradiationally our lowest attended months of the year. God is moving!
Anyway, here are a few more ramblings from this past weekend:
- I hear that our full page ad is out in the University City Magazine, but I haven’t seen it yet.
- Anna Fleig brought a friend from work who’s moving in from Florida. I’m glad we have people like Anna at Kinetic!
- It’s pretty scarey to stand on a stool in front of everybody. I’m glad I didn’t fall.
- Katie Caughman and Taylor came yesterday. Here’s some cool stuff: Taylor told me that Kinetic’s services helped inspire him to write some original songs for his brother’s new worship recording. Jacob was there Sunday too.
- I don’t have to worry about Sunday morning graphics anymore-Yippie! Kinetic’s Vibe team, lead by Jenny Thompson is handling it all.
- We need to start two brand new teams: a decision counseling team and an outside frontline team. I’m praying for a few new leaders.
- Daniel and Stephanie Perkins announced that they are pregnant. (I’m praying for twins) Daniel is now going to be a small group coach for Kinetic.
- Next Sunday’s Scoop Meeting is going to include a some exciting news. I can’t wait.
- Coming Soon: Kinetic Window Stickers and Dave Ramsey Financial Peace!
- Next week’s new series is Candyland; this should be interesting.