– My favorite words to hear on Sunday morning: “hey, are you in a small group?”
– It’s an honor when people trust our church with their unsaved friends.
– The guy with the bagel at the next table is talking REALLY LOUDLY on his cell phone. How annoying. (He’s a white guy dressed like Bobby Brown; baggy pants and mustard colored shirt)
– Almost half of Kinetic Church’s guests discover our church through the web.
– It takes four cars to jump the battery on our truck. (picture coming soon)
– If you care about the guests of Kinetic, you’ll sit in the middle.
– This week, we get new office space. Official move-in will be in December.
– Our church is in a real season of growth right now. I see it every week.
– This Sunday, Dawn Soubiron will be baptized at the George W. Lyles YMCA at 5:30 pm.
– At this pace, we’ll be through Nehemiah by Easter. (that was hyperbole, in case you didn’t know)
– In January, we’ll begin a premarital counseling small group for all of our engaged couples.
– This week, I’m gonna talk with the manager at Starbuck in Concord Mills to see if we can work out a deal.
– Brian and Kay Parrish pick up the trailer EVERY WEEK for our church. That is amazing commitment. Thank you!
– Brian Foley gave me his old Razor. Today I should have cell phone service again.