Lot’s to dump from yesterday!
– Looks like we need full riot gear (gas masks included) for the number of people wanting the new Universe EP!
– I can’t believe how amazing the EP sounds…seriously…great work guys!
– It’s so great to be back at Kinetic after a week in Henryville, Indiana at Country Lake Christian Camp. The Junior Highers’ from Southeast Christian Church are an amazing group of people!
– Have you notice how many people are hanging out after service lately? AMAZING!
– Again, I just have to say how fantastic our Frontline team is doing. [singlepic=278,250,240,,right]- I heard Joe McGrew rocked the house last weekend. That makes me really happy.
– Justin Roper and Jenna Hanlon were married on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding.
– The Embassy Suites hotel in Charleston, West Virginia is pretty crappy. (just a word to the wise)
– Yesterday’s sermon was rather therapeutic for me.
– I can’t wait for the podcast to be working again.
– Jonathan Jackson has taken over the stage lighting for Kinetic. I think he is an amazing choice.
– I’m freak’n out that we aren’t gonna have enough people volunteer to help on the 4th of July in Harrisburg. ARGH!
– I just signed up for Twitter and really want a new iPhone on July 11th.
– Anne and I just celebrated 15 years together last Thursday night! I’m so glad that I’m married to such a wonderful woman.