– It’s really hard to speak when you have a cold.
– New ministry cards arrived today for the Next Step Booth. They look amazing.
– Next week, both Armoires with be working in full force!
– Three days until the new iPhone comes out…can’t wait.
– Vacation for everyone!
– Been thinking a lot about two services lately…hmmmmmm.
– We really need those road-cases for children’s ministry, yesterday….ARGH!
– Sams Club’s generic version of Lucky Charms are spot-on the real thing.– I love seeing families connect to our church. It’s a great feeling. (especially when I have nothing to do with it)
– Hmmm…what did you think of the different font for the worship slides?
– Jonathan Jackson is DA DOG with stage lighting (that’s a good thing).
– Sunday, we had a guy in town from Atlanta. He works at Turner Broadcasting Network and helps out with Atlanta Fest (a christian music festival in Atlanta). Anyway, he had nothing but compliments on the sound production of our Sunday morning service. Cool, huh?
– If gas prices go up any more, I’m gonna start riding my bike…okay, maybe not.
– I love to watch everybody hang out after service. It’s a truly euphoric experience.
– Frontline Ministry is single-handedly changing the face of our church!
– We have added four small groups in the last month.