Yesterday was insane. Here are only a few of my million thoughts. (give me yours!)
- We had three cop cars and Concord’s CSI team responding to our 911 call. (see pic from Colin’s iPhone)
- Kinetic’s Children’s Ministry IS AMAZING!! (I can’t believe they pulled it off yesterday) – Great job Diane!
- Sounds like the Parrish clan gets to sleep in an extra hour on Sunday mornings.
- ARGH! Now we have to inventory the trailer!
- Yesterday had such a freeing feeling. But believe me, the feeling was short lived.
- I really love my wife. She is such a great support to me. Thanks Anne!
- Yesterday, after the caffeine and adrenaline wore off, I was really sad.
- Next Sunday, we’re having a crazy important small group leaders meeting. (pray for us)
- WOW! Kinetic is definitely more about the people than the stuff.
- WCNC is coming tonight to do a story on us. I think we’re gonna be on the 11:00 news.
- Lots of new people lately!
- The kids check-in computers didn’t work again this week. Can you believe it???
Tags: Concord Police