Valentine’s Day Mind Dump
Today, I thought I would to a two-part post. I’ll call it my Valentine’s Day Mind Dump. I hope you enjoy it.
- Kinetic is growing…and that feels AMAZING!
- Somebody keeps stealing our new Kinetic banners from the corner. Seriously? This is the second banner that’s been taken in the past three weeks.
- This week, parts of our Kinetic Kids ministry will get a small facelift. I can’t wait.
- The assorted candies in the heart shaped box are the fruit-cake of Valentine’s Day.
- The song that Daniel introduced this Sunday was awesome! His goal is one new song for the next 18 weeks.
- Why does answers.com never have any answers?
- The scan feature on the Canon Pixma MP210 Multifunction Print won’t work if you’re out of ink…brilliant.
- We have almost 30 people signed up for Dave Ramsey. Cool!
- PC’s don’t like my thumb-drive and that’s bad for our relationship.
- I fell asleep during the Grammy’s last night. I think it happened during Barbara Streisand.
Valentine’s Day Fun
Today is Valentine’s Day; the day that love is in the air and cupid is busy at work. February 14 could be a day of passion but it could also be of heartbreak and pain.
Two words: BE CAREFUL!